Although the end of summer means I have to go back to work, which is completely bittersweet, it also means that TV is about to start rockin' again! All of the fabulous shows that go on hiatus for the summer are getting ready to come back, and I can't wait!
Grey's Anatomy: The last episode was so intense that Nick refused to watch it with me, so where will this season take us?
Private Practice: I have just recently gotten into this one, but I hated how the season ended! Dell should NOT have died, and that is all I have to say about that!
Brothers and Sisters: Oh, how I love this show! Plus, Dave Annable is so ridiculously gorgeous! I will miss Rob Lowe and Balthazar Getty, but this show keeps me coming back for more.
I am totally aware of the fact that this entire post is about TV and I am not ashamed, because even if you don't like to admit it you too have TV shows that you are addicted too. It is a guilty pleasure, and I would just like to add that my life doesn't revolve around TV...I promise!



I love Brothers and Sisters too! And I totally agree that Dell should NOT have died on Private Practice...I'm still upset about it!
ReplyDeletea. I was a faithful GA follwer for the first three seasons but after realizing how addicted I was to television, I cut cable out of my life. However, with that said, my principal sent out a text the night the finale was on with an "OMG!". I promptly (and unashamedly) went to my neighbor's and begged to watch it with them. Season premiere? I'll be on their couch, once again.
ReplyDeleteb. Dell died?! No!!
c. I watched a few episodes but I couldn't really get into it. I may have to give it another chance.
e. At the moment my must-watch-cannot-leave-the-house shows are: Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, Modern Family & Dollhouse*. if you have any other recs: send them my way please!
*made the mistake of starting the first season on Netflix without realizing the second (and final) season won't be out on DVD until October!!!