I have been a huge blogger slacker! Let's just say this is going to be one interesting school year. A lot has changed at my school, my district, within the state, and just education in general this year! Plus, I spent my entire summer enveloped in my new bundle of joy so I was the most unprepared and unorganized I have ever been. It took me some time to get it together while still being a wife and mom. I have already forgotten half of what has since I last posted, but here are some pictures to serve a sort of catch-up...
 |
| We found the cutest hat! I love it, and we found an awesome polo that matches perfectly! |
 |
| Mason playing in his door jumper. You aren't supposed to use this with a 2.5 month old, but he loves it! He is holding his head up so well and loves to stand so we just put a pillow behind him, and he went to town! |
 |
Let me explain... Nick's parents took a picture of him in this very outfit. This is what his Cabbage Patch Doll was wearing. Yes, Nick's parents put him in the doll's clothes and that meant we had to do it as well. We are lucky we did it when we did because, as you can tell, it is a tad bit snug! We just said he is a linebacker instead of a wide receiver, haha!
|
|
|
|
ha! love the football picture. And we put G in her Johnny Jump Up pretty early. She has always loved it.
ReplyDeleteThere's an app called Diptic where you can put up multiple pictures- you should use the split screen to show the daddy vs son pics. It would make for the cutest frame!
ReplyDelete