Monday, May 28, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect!

Lately, we have been prepping for Mason's birthday.  I know he won't remember it, but I want to start him off knowing that it is his special day that is all about him!  Plus, it is my opportunity to have full control over every detail without any complaints from my little man...needless to say, I am taking full advantage!  We have been practicing the cookies/desserts and his smash cake and have finally perfected them for the most part. 

Mustache and tie cookies...they will be beautifully iced for the party.


Smash cake! Fits perfectly on his personalized stand!

We figured, if I practiced baking it then it was only fair for Mason to practice eating it!!


Also, I have been working on several projects so that I am not trying to do it all at once right before his party.  We have been purchasing things a little here and there, so other than the food we pretty much have everything we need already. Here's a little sneak peek at my baby's first birthday...





I am just learning to sew and this was one of my first projects!  My mom did help some though.
Mason has even been practicing 'blowing out his candle'!  It is the cutest thing...we have been working on it, and now when we tell him to blow out his candles he gets excited and blows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails