A week or so before Mason's birthday he got his first hair cut. I'll admit it was getting long, but it was so cute! Nick however had one too many people tell him how cute our little girl was or ask hold she was. He then decided we had to cut the hair. I swear I dress him like a boy! A very cute, stylish boy at that, but with the girl comment Nick said the hair needed to be cut. So, here are some pics of the hair cut, and my handsome little BOY!!
I didn't get an after picture right after the hair cut, but here is his fresh new 'do! Still handsome as ever, but he looks older which makes me sad...
he totally looks like a boy, hair cut or not! I've had people ask me about my boy before...bow and all. People are just dumb
ReplyDelete