I forgot to mention that back over Thanksgiving break we went to Disney. It was a very quick trip, but we really had a lot of fun! The plane rides were beyond awful, but the entire time we were there was amazing. Mason actually flew with Nick's parents early in the day while Nick and I were still at work. Nick and I were catching an evening flight that had us going to Dallas and catching our plane to Orlando from there. Well, Dallas sucks!! They a little ice and delayed our flight for 4 hours. That meant we missed our connecting flight to Orlando. We stayed an airport hotel, got to sleep for about 4 hours, and then took the first flight out to Orlando. Very stressful and I missed my baby! On the way home, Mason got sick with we still don't really know what. Between Orlando, to Dallas, to Houston he threw up 12 times and went through all of the clothes I had for him. We were miserable, and actually missed Thanksgiving because we thought he might have the flu. However, Disney itself was so great and Mason really loved it and still talks about it. Here are just a few of the highlights...
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment