Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random!

Saw on some blogs that people were sharing random facts about themselves and thought it would be fun...

I have an MBA in finance, but teach middle school English. I wouldn't have it any other way!!

I LOVE knowing people's middle names...mine is Nicole and Nick's is Alan.

I do not like soda at all!! Sprite is the only 'soda' that I will even think about drinking.

Nick and I plan to adopt in the future, and we are positive that it will be domestic and NOT international. Too many kids here are forgotten!

Nick and I have decided that for our anniversaries we will alternate who plans them. It is the day WE got married so I don't think it is fair for one person to plan it every year. He gets the first one, haha!

We have all kinds of travel plans, but they are on hold until we have more money...once I get my teaching certification paid for we will definitely be going somewhere! Right now the list consist of Seattle, San Francisco, London, Greece, and Baltimore (solely so that Duff from Charm City Cakes can make us a cake, and we get to meet and Geoff!!)

Nick is always scared that I will come home with another dog...I hate to see homeless dogs, it breaks my heart. Volunteering with an animal adoption program probably isn't the best place for me to be, haha. (Friends For Life is a no-kill, non-profit organization that is awesome, though, if you are interested!)

That is really all I got for now...

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan and I want to adopt too! I want to do international though because since Austin (my brother) is adopted and half hispanic I thought it would be nice for our adopted child to have someone in the family they look like..even a little bit. So, we want to adopt from Colombia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails