Monday, September 6, 2010

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles...

I am super pumped because our Christmas plans are already booked and are completely perfect!  My family does our whole Christmas shindig on Christmas Eve, and we will be here to partake in all of it.  Then, we will fly out Christmas Day to Chicago to go to Nick's grandparents, meet up with his parents, and see his family for their Christmas festivities!  I love getting to see everyone for the holidays, and this year we have an added bonus...road trip to North Carolina with Nick's parents after Chicago family time.  Nick's parents currently live in North Carolina and decided it would be fun to take the week after Christmas as a time to road trip up there from Chicago, do some touristy things there, and get to finally see the house they just recently bought.  We will fly home from North Carolina after a week of Christmas, family fun, road tripping, and a mini vacation.



Nick and I are also very fortunate to be planning a Spring Break trip too.  His parents have a time share in Hawaii that we may use in Kauai for the week to relax and spend more time with his parents.  However, if the hotel is already booked for that week then Nick and I are planning to go to London!  I am secretly way more excited about London and hoping it can be a go.  We also had to stop ourselves yesterday and remember how truly blessed we are to even be having the conversation of, "well, if we can't go to Hawaii then lets go to London".  Our lives have been remarkably blessed time and time again, and we had to stop and remind ourselves of this fact.  So, here's to a wonderful God, a wonderful Christmas, and a potentially wonderful Spring Break!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails