How far along: 12 Weeks!
Baby size: About the size of a large plum!
Total weight gain/loss: Up about 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but my pants are definitely starting to squeeze! I see a BeBand in my very near future.
Sleep: I am still pretty sleepy all of the time. I sleep pretty well at night though, no complaints.
Best moment this week: Knowing that it is my last week of school before Christmas break and that I have a Dr’s appt. next week.
Movement: Nope…I can’t wait though!
Food cravings: Nothing too crazy still fruit, fruit, and more fruit. Plus, sour candy.
What I miss: Nothing really...I wish I had more energy but that should be coming in the next week or so.
What I am looking forward to: Dec. 22nd is my next appt. Also, we leave for Chicago on Christmas Day and we haven’t seen any of Nick’s family (other than his parents) since we made our big announcement.
Milestones: The baby's fingers are starting to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. So unbelievable!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Still pretty tired and being in a car makes me want to vomit and gives me a headache. Nothing too horrible though…I again say, “Thank you Lord for no nausea/vomiting/morning sickness!!”
Sour candy! I hope Nick is showering you with tons of Sour Patch Kids!
ReplyDelete