Tuesday, January 4, 2011

14 Weeks!



This picture was in North Carolina so we just kinda worked with what he had, I didn't pack the usual "picture outfit".

I am skipping 13 weeks because I was on the couch sick the whole week…no fun!  I am, however, going to squeeze 14 weeks in.  It is late because we spent the last 9 days in Chicago and North Carolina with Nick’s family.

How far along: 14 Weeks! 

Baby size: About the size of a large navel large!

Total weight gain/loss: No idea because I have been sick, the holidays came and went, and we were out of town.

Maternity clothes: Not yet, but my mom got me a BeBand for Christmas which I plan on using very soon!

Sleep: I sleep pretty well at night, no complaints.

Best moment this week: Getting Christmas presents for our little one.  My parents got us our cradle!!  I will be posting about that soon.

Movement: Nope, and Nick is getting more anxious than I am!

Food cravings: Nothing too crazy still fruit, fruit, and more fruit. I do eat a fair amount of pickles now too though, only dill!  I guess that is because of my sour craving.

What I miss: Not having a cold ALL of the time.

What I am looking forward to: Jan. 26th!  It is still weeks away, but that is the day we will find out gender and do our anatomy ultrasound!  We can’t wait!

Milestones: I am in my second trimester!  Our wee one is growing hair, unless they are going to be a bald baby of course.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I have perpetual cold!  I have pretty much been sick for the last month.  I had low immunities to start and with baby they are even lower.  Also, seeing as how it is cold/flu season AND I am a teacher I can’t seem to catch a break.  The Dr. gave me amoxicillin and a Z-pack that each made me feel a little better for maybe a week each, but it always comes back.  It could definitely be worse though…

2 comments:

  1. I got a cold when I was the same "weeks" you are now and one of my friends did too...they should just tell you getting a cold is really common while your pregnant and because you're pregnant it takes forever to go away! sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrible about the never ending cold! I hope something will work but...I think the constant contact with so many kids (who don't believe in washing their hands!) won't really help.

    Lots of tea and oranges! :)

    PS: Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for the baby room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails