Monday, July 18, 2011

Food Truck!

So, I had previously mentioned that Nick and I were on the hunt to try some of the Houston food trucks.  This weekend we successfully tried three more!

First up was Oh My Pocket Pies.  They were so good!  We got salisbury steak and chicken relleno  pocket pies.  It was fun, easy to eat, and delicious!




Next we grabbed some cupcakes from Frosted Betty.  We actually took these home and tried them.  Wow, these cupcakes were amazing...Crave has nothing on these guys!






Last up we tried Phamily bites.  Awesome Vietnamese food!

We had a very successful food truck dinner and some of the proceeds went to a good cause.  We can't wait to try several more food trucks in the area.  The one I am on the hunt for is called Cut and Fry...traditional, Belgian style pom frittes, aka french fries!

1 comment:

  1. Yes to the first two!
    Will need to hunt the third.

    You guys need to find the Eatsie boys (usually hang out around Agora on Westheimer) and Htown Streats- they have truffle fries that are DELISH.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails