Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beware...

There are tons of pictures on this post.  I feel like I have some catching up to do and what better way than with pictures!

My best friend took me out for my first post baby trip to Katy Perry!  It was awesome!

Mason loves his baths...especially since we got his turtle to keep him nice and warm the whole time!

Do you see the patch of red hair??

Since I didn't make his bottle fast enough, he decided to give himself a Harry Potter scar.

Since we have been walking so much we decided to buy a jogging stroller so we could keep our regular one in good condition.

Mason is loving his swing now!  He will stare up at the mirror and mobile and eventually fall asleep in it.

Since I can have alcohol, I decided what better way to celebrate than at brunch with the sampler!  It had a mimosa, a strawberry/lemonade/champagne, and cranberry juice and champagne.  It was fabulous; however, I didn't finish all three because it was a bit much for this lightweight!


Mason went swimming for the first time!  He loved it!  Sara, my bestie and his godmomma, got a pool, and it was like a giant bathtub so Mason loved sitting and kicking in the water!

Lately, Mason would rather being sitting up or standing than laying down at all.  So, we figured we would give his bumbo a try and he loved it.  He looked around and held his head up so good!

Sleeping in his swing...
Mason smiling at his Daddy!  We love that he smiles for us now...we are completely in love and obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails