An extra day off of work means that Mason's 7 month post is right on time! However, in case you couldn't tell from the previous post I am behind! Like seriously way behind! I was getting frustrated with myself but I decided I would rather be living my life than blogging about it. So, hopefully I will get around to sharing Mason's first Christmas, our amazing Hawaiian vacation, and Mason's 6 month pictures and our family Christmas pictures. But, if I don't I am ok with it. So without further ado, here is a snapshot of my little man at 7 months! Plus, a tease at the previously mentioned happenings!
Sleep:
- Naps are the same with him napping 2 times a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. They each last an hour and a half to two hours.
- He has been doing really well in the evenings going to bed between 8-9 and waking up between 7-8.
- He didn't sleep well for about a week after his 6 month shots, but other than that has been doing really well!
Feeding:
-He has 5 5oz. bottles a day and 3 solid meals.
- We have started making his baby food...more on that another time!
Weight and Length:
- Probably still close to the same as 6 months
- 18 1/2lbs. and 27 1/4"
- 65th and 67th percentiles
Diapers and Clothes:
- He is in mostly 3-6 months, but a few 3 months still fit and 6 months fit and even some 9 month stuff fits. It really depends on the brand...
- Size 2 in diapers still.
Personality/Likes/Miscellaneous:
- While it seems like not much has changed this kid grows up more and more each day!
- He sits up all by himself now...no more laying on his stomach or back anymore. As soon as you lay him down he pops up!
- He makes pretty much all of the vowel sounds and loves to talk!
- He doesn't like to lay on his little recliner thing in the bath tub anymore, he would much rather be sitting up!
- Just started to attempt a sippy cup...let's just say it pissed him off. Glad we are already starting this process because it could get ugly in the end!
Taking pictures later, but trying to at least get the post written while he is napping!

tagged you!
ReplyDelete