As we all know, I am not exactly blogger of the year. I was tagged in the 11 thing that was going around by Emily, and it has taken me this long to actually do it. Since I am so behind I am going to skip out on tagging others. Here we go: 11 Random things about me: 1. When you first walk into our house there is a formal living and dining room. It has been empty for the 4 years we have had the house until now!! I finally got my Amish dining room table and a gorgeous love seat from World Market, we are making progress! 2. I was surprised and extremely blessed to receive a sizeable bonus for how well I and my students did last year when it came to standardized testing! 3. Nick and I are planning our 2013 Spring Break trip! Yes, we are planners! March of 2013 will be spent in 4. I’m kind of addicted to Starbucks…like, I will go to Target because they have a Starbucks not because I need anything. Sad, I know! 5. I have been thinking a lot about my profession and career lately, and feel as though I may need to make a change. 6. Being a language arts teacher and all, I am ecstatic about the fact that with toys all over the floor Mason goes for the book!! 7. My husband would never admit it, but he likes to watch Khloe and Lamar with me. They are the only “Kardashians” we like, and he told me the other day that when it comes back on not to watch it without him. 8. My favorite food is mashed potatoes, I could seriously eat them everyday! Especially my momma’s!! 9. We were originally going to cancel our cable, but we are in love with our DVR! It is more about the DVR than the cable for us. Plus, we have the cheapest package and we have U-Verse with AT&T so it really isn’t that bad. 10. I am in love with Tori and Dean! Embarrassing I know, but I love their family dynamic and how genuine they are. Their kids are so funny too! 11. Even though we have only been at our house 4 years and we bought it new, I already want to start looking for a different house and move. And my 11 answers:1. What’s your go-to snack? Granola Bar 2. What is the first thing you do when you get home from work/school? Ask Mason if he had a good day, and then I pee 3. What is a guilty please of yours? Reality TV and ice cream 4. How many serious boyfriends did it take to get to Mr. Right? There was only one before Nick! 5. If you could pick a different state to live in, what would it be? Either Illinios or Washington (the state, not the city) 6. What is one type of show you hate watching on TV? History stuff, Nick likes to watch the History Channel shows about wars and generals…I hate it! 7. What time do you get up in the mornings? 6:00. 8. Would you rather hot weather or cold? Cool…I love fall! 9. What is the most recent movie you’ve watched? The Change Up 10. What is your typical weekend made up of? Relaxing, hanging out with Mason and Nick. being with family. 11. Do you make your bed/tidy up every day? I clean all the time, it really never ends. Our bed is very rarely made though. |
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment