Monday, October 8, 2012

Never Long Enough

The weekends are never long enough, especially when it comes to spending time with my two boys!  We had a jam-packed weekend, but it was such a blast.  Saturday we took Mason to the Children's Museum of Houston.  Nick had bought a two for one Groupon, and then when we got there the guy at the register said he another one leftover, so all three of us went for less than $10, score!



My handsome construction worker!

Doing a little grocery shopping.

He loved picking things to put in his basket!  He was so mad when we made him leave.

Just like his momma, he put like 5 cucumbers in his basket!

I was trying to show him the cow's utters...

but he decided to just crawl under the cow instead!

The Tot Spot was amazing at the museum.  Mason loved that he had free reign to go wherever and touch anything he wanted.

Legos with Daddy!


After the museum, we headed over to Herman Park for a picnic.  The weather was gorgeous, and I love our little family of three!


How can you not love that face!?

My boys!



First push pop, he wasn't too impressed!  He was done after about 3 licks that we forced him to take.


We had the perfect day!  Once we got home, we all took a nap and then headed to the Dynamo game.  The couple that sits next to us at the games have a little boy 3 months younger than Mason, and they love to stare at each other, share toys, and play.  This game was the cutest because they were giving high fives to one another and talking away.  I wish I had gotten pictures, but there was too much going on.

Sunday we went to church with my parents, hung out at their house, and then had a great evening at home! I am so excited that the weather is getting cooler here, and we will be doing all sorts of fun fall activities.  October is going to be such a busy month for us with Scarecrow Festival, Dynamo games, and Chicago!  I love fall!

1 comment:

  1. I have the children's museum on our fall check list...we can just never seem to find the time to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails