Mason's 2nd birthday party was train themed. He was so excited and talked about his choo-choo party the whole week before! It turned out perfect, and little man had an absolute blast!
Choo-choo cookies!
Chocolate trains
We did a chili bar, and it was a huge hit!
Dessert table
This was unfortunately one of the best pictures of his shirt.
Such a big kid!
His faces while eating his cupcake were hilarious! He was putting on a show.
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, and a teacher. I take life as it comes, and know that God will guide me through it all.
Nick
Love of My Life
Nick is more than I could have ever asked for, and the most amazing husband! He has his MBA in finance, and does payroll for an oil and gas company. He is my handyman, go-to person, expert cheerer- upper, and most importantly my best friend. Each day I love him more and more.
Mason Rhys
My Peanut
Mason Rhys is the one who made me a mom. He is the sweetest and most wonderful three-year-old in the world!
The Puppies
Mouse and Delilah are my beautiful blue heelers that make life more complicated and exciting each day. They are both rescues who make our lives more enjoyable.
No comments:
Post a Comment