Monday, June 24, 2013

Memorial Weekend

I have quite a bit of catching up to do, and I am hoping to get lots of posts done soon.  First, I have to back track to Memorial weekend.  We did a mini vacay to Ft. Worth with the Stockyards in mind.  We knew Mason would love everything about it, and it was a great trip for us that wasn't too far from home.


My boys! 

What kind of mother would I be if I didn't pay $0.25 for my baby to ride a bull?


He's a pro!


First pony ride!  Big boy did this all by himself!


Petting Zoo...he was unsure about it.  One minute he loved, the next he was totally freaked out!

Wouldn't be the Ft. Worth Stockyards without watching a cattle drive!  Mason loved this part!

And, the main reason we went was for the "choo-choo"!  Mason loves trains and getting to ride a steam engine just about made his little 2 year old life!  This kid was in Heaven...that is until he threw-up his popcorn all over Nick.  Good times!
We really had a great trip, and seeing Mason's face at everything made the whole trip more than worth it.  It was short but amazing nonetheless!  Of course, we did a little photo shoot as well!



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails