Monday, February 1, 2010

BUSY

It feels like Nick and I have been running around for weeks!  We had a hectic week, where it felt like we didn't see each other much; however, our weekend was full of wonderful time spent together!  Also, we finally got our map on the wall in the office...

 
I got the frame all spray painted, and Nick was very helpful in getting the map all put in, as well as, hanging it for me (he really is wonderful).  Now our big blank wall in the office looks like this...

I love it, and while the wall still needs more, I am so excited to have the map up.  We are putting in pins for everywhere we travel together.  It isn't very much yet, but we hope to change that dramatically!

 
We have Italy and the U.S.A.  

Also, this weekend we found this awesome farm that has like its own grocery store.  They have all kinds of fruits and vegetables, and it was all so fresh!




This weekend I take my PPR exam for my teaching certification, which sucks, and we are going to finish the magnetic/chalk board in the office.  On another note, two of my students won an essay contest!!  I am so excited for them, and I feel like I am actually doing my job!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails