Monday, February 8, 2010

Teacher Time

I have to brag on a couple of my students!  Two of my seventh graders placed in an essay contest!!  So, Friday we took a trip to the University of St. Thomas (my Alma Mata) for the awards ceremony.  They got their awards from the Cardinal and I am so proud of them.  It also feels good, because I feel like I am actually doing my job...you can't help but question yourself when you teach middle school kids everyday!



 

 Saturday I took my PPR Exam, I have no clue how I did...I should find out this week.  I am just so glad that I am done with all the testing!  I have another observation tomorrow, but I am not worried about it, the lady is super nice and usually has really positive feedback.  Can't wait to be completely done with my alternative certification!
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails