Then, I was not happy with the original shower curtain. It was too whimsical, and I want a more shabby chic feel. This is still not the perfect one, but it is much better. Plus, it was only $15!
The next thing on the list is to frame the mirror, but who knows when that will happen...
P.S. Magnetic paint sucks! I had mentioned that we were working on a magnet board, and we are but it is taking forever! The paint says to use three light coats, but it was totally not magnetic after three coats! So after like 20 coats it is starting to get magnetic; however, we are about to give up and just put the chalkboard paint over it, and we will only have a chalkboard instead of a magnetic chalkboard. GRRRR!
Hey there! I didn't know you were a blogger! BTW, I love the perfume tray!
ReplyDelete