Our 4th of July was very low key, and we had family over on the 5th. Nick and I had my family over to our house on the 5th for grillin' and good times. We had an excellent time having everyone over to just hang out and relax. Nick got a grill from my brother and has been dying to use it so we had burgers and these fabulously wonderful jalapenos.
They taste amazing and are incredibly easy to make. The key is to make sure you scrape out all of the seeds and then rinse the jalapenos so that they are not crazy hot. Then you fill them with cream cheese, wrap with bacon, and either grill or bake them. So good and a crowd pleaser!
I also made some patriotic cupcakes! We found super cute cupcake liners and decorations at Wal-Mart. The red ones are pinwheels! How awesome is that?!
In person they were far more blue and red, and much less pink and turquoise. I promise! All in all we had a lovely weekend, a fabulous fourth, and wished every week included a three day weekend!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
1 week ago
I am a cupcake queen!! I love them! They turned out so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Cupcakes are such a fun, and sometimes easy way to have a desert!
ReplyDelete