Monday, March 14, 2011

6 Months!!


How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Baby Size:  Eggplant…9in. and 1.7lbs.

Total weight gain: Not sure, probably 14-15.  I go to the Dr. on Monday

Maternity Clothes:  A mix of both, I found some really cute maternity shorts and a fabulous dress!

Sleep:  Pretty Good, I am loving my pregnancy body pillow!

Best moment this week:  Lying on the couch while Nick was feeling Mason kick!  He told me he is jealous that I get to feel it all the time…he has no idea, haha!

Movement:  This boy is either kicking super low or pushing under my ribs.  I love that I can feel him though!

Food Cravings:  Fruit, grapes this week.  I have been a lot thirstier lately and am drinking quite a bit more water. 

What I miss:  Being able to twist my top half…twisting around when I drive in reverse has gotten to be pretty uncomfortable.

What I am looking forward to:  We go to the Dr. on Monday!  Plus, this weekend is full of family love and we leave on Monday to go to Vegas.  I am in much need of Spring Break!

Milestones:  Mason’s nostrils are starting to open up and he is taking breaths.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Backache and I feel like my abs are tearing…which they probably are

Stretch Marks: Not yet.  On a side note, Nick rubs tummy butter on me like 2 or 3 times a week and every time he does he feels the need to first draw a smiley face, a M, or whatever else he is feeling like that day with the tummy butter.  Gotta love him!

Belly Button:  Still an innie, but it is starting to get more flat all the way across.  It doesn’t go in very much anymore.


Other news:  We are going to Fabulous Las Vegas for Spring Break.  I know, I know, why would a pregnant gal go to Vegas?  Let’s just say I didn’t plan the trip.  Nick and I are going with his parents.  Due to some changing plans this is where the trip ended up being to and I am trying to make the best of it.  We are planning to do lots of relaxing and some activities that are not gambling or drinking so here’s to a wonderful Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails