Saturday, March 26, 2011

26 Weeks

 

How Far Along: 26 Weeks

Baby Size:  Still an eggplant, but bigger…12in. and 2lbs.

Total weight gain: Not sure, but it is probably not good after Vegas!

Gender: Boy!  Mason Rhys

Maternity Clothes:  A mix of both, but I found some great non-maternity clothes that fit and are so cute!  I was able to get two tops, a skirt, and a dress that I can wear now and after pregnancy, score!

Sleep: Fabulous this week...I love Spring Break!

Best moment this week:  Spring Break!  No work, just time to relax.

Movement:  Yes, and I love sitting him and watching his movements from the outside.  It is kinda creepy but so amazing!

Food Cravings:  Still tons of fruit, I was really craving watermelon this week. 

What I miss:  Abs...my stomach is getting bigger and bigger, and since I have no torso whatsoever it is only going to grow even more!

What I am looking forward to:  Getting my glucose test over and done with!  There have been issues with it actually happening so hopefully this week we can be done with it!

Milestones:  Mason is opening his eyes now and can respond to our voices via movements!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Backache and I feel like my abs are tearing…which they probably are

Stretch Marks: Not yet. 

Belly Button:  Still an innie, but it is starting to get more flat all the way across.  It doesn’t go in very much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails