Friday, March 4, 2011

24 Weeks!



How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Baby Size: Ear of corn…8.5 in. and 1.5 lbs.

Total weight gain: Around 13 lbs. I think.
Maternity Clothes: A mix of both, I still have two pairs of low rise pants that fit.

Sleep: Pretty Good, I am loving my pregnancy body pillow!

Best moment this week: As we were walking the dogs through the neighborhood, a man shouted from across the street, “Congratulations!” Plus, I had a fabulous birthday weekend! Also, I got all of the fabric cut for Mason’s bedding so now all that is left is for my mom to sew it!

Movement: Stronger and more frequent each day!

Food Cravings: Ice cream more and more, and I still love fruit. I still have an aversion to most meat too.

What I miss: Bending over with ease, but no real complaints.
What I am looking forward to: A fabulous jam-packed weekend! Friday my best friend and I are going to see Marie at the Houston Ballet, Saturday we are double dating with my little brother and his girlfriend to the rodeo to see Billy Currington, who I love, and Sunday Nick and I are going to see Billy Elliott! Then next weekend begins Spring Break!!
Milestones: It's Viability Day today!! Not that I want Mason making an appearance ANY time soon, but it's nice to know if he did he now has a chance at survival.

Pregnancy Symptoms: The only real symptom is backache…I teach and I am the kind of teacher is up all day talking and walking around and interacting with my kids, and now I am starting to feel it. My lower has been hurting quite a bit from all the standing I do everyday.

Stretch Marks: Not yet, hoping to keep it that way!

Belly Button: Still an innie, but it isn’t looking so good…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails