Monday, May 16, 2011

34 Weeks!



How Far Along: 34 Weeks…6 weeks left, it is getting so close!

Baby Size: Pineapple …close to 5 lbs. and anywhere from 18-20 inches

Gender: Handsome little man! Mason Rhys

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes now.

Sleep: Not too terrible this week! It has been relatively good, but I am definitely more tired in general.

Best moment this week: We did our maternity pictures, and I think they are going to turn out fabulous! I can’t wait to see them!

Movement: I swear this boy is trying to push out the front of my stomach! He is pretty much pushing or shoving non-stop…poor guy has no room in my tiny torso.

Food Cravings: Definitely Blue Bell!! Fruit is still there, though, too.

What I miss: Being comfortable in general…you kind of take it for granted until no position seems to be totally comfortable.

What I am looking forward to: Hospital class/tour on Saturday!

Milestones: Another week closer to being full-term!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Nothing new…backache, ligament pains, and pressure in general in and around
my stomach.

Stretch Marks: Not yet, let’s hope Palmer’s Tummy Butter keeps it up.

Belly Button: Just barely starting to turn into an outie…I am so not excited about this!


Last Sunday marked my first Mother’s Day, kinda. Nick was awesome…I got a hilarious card and my hospital bag! He got me a Vera Bradley bag and toiletry bag to take to hospital when Mason is born and then to use in our future travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails