Monday, May 9, 2011

32 Weeks...Late





How Far Along: 32 Weeks…8 weeks and counting.

Baby Size:  Head of lettuce…18in. and 3.5lbs.

Gender: Beautiful baby boy!

Maternity Clothes:  Still a mix of both…pretty much all of my pants/shorts are maternity though.

Sleep:  Not too bad this week, the ligament pains haven’t been quite as bad.

Best moment this week:  Getting some real work done on the nursery!  It is really coming along, and we are so excited.

Movement:  Lots and lots…I can definitely tell when he is on my bladder.

Food Cravings:  Fruit of the week was watermelon! 

What I miss:  It is getting harder to do things, but I don’t really miss too much.

What I am looking forward to:  I have a Dr.’s appt. next week, can’t believe I am already to the twice a month point!

Milestones: Opening and closing his eyes!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Getting out of breath super easily and backaches  

Stretch Marks: Not yet, but we are using Palmer’s Tummy Butter more frequently then before and may actually have to buy another one.

Belly Button:  It is flat across, not really in or out.  I don’t know how much longer it can hold on though…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails