Tuesday, May 31, 2011

36 weeks...and counting!



How Far Along: 36 Weeks…and only 4 weeks left!

Baby Size: Large Cantaloupe …around 5-5.5 lbs. and close to 19-21 inches

Gender: Handsome little man! Mason Rhys

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity except for some flowy dresses.

Sleep: Generally pretty good until I try to re-position, it is quite painful to roll and turn.

Best moment this week: Getting things done and knowing that means we are one step closer to having Mason here.  Hospital bag is ready and we have pretty much everything we need for him.  Also, our maternity pictures are done, and we got to see how incredible they look!

Movement: No slowing down yet, even in his tight living quarters he is all over the place!

Food Cravings: Fruit, as usual, and a root beer float!

What I miss: I guess doing anything with ease, but I am really enjoying my pregnancy.

What I am looking forward to: My baby boy’s birthday! I can’t believe how close it is getting!

Milestones: Getting fatter!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Since he dropped this week I have some pain and lots of pressure in my pelvis and below. I hear it will only get worse, but at least that will mean he is ready to make his exit!

Stretch Marks: Not yet, Palmer’s Tummy Butter is working and we are going to have to buy more this weekend.

Belly Button: A little bit of an outie…I am already over it and want my original belly button back!

 Right now it is a lot of the same, but we are enjoying my pregnancy as much as possible since it will soon be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails