Thursday, July 12, 2012

Beach Trip!

We went on an impromptu beach trip with my parents a few weeks ago.  Nick and I didn't plan on doing anything big this summer since we recently booked our trip to London!  We were sitting with my parents and talking about needing a vacation so I suggested a beach house.  Everyone was in, but they were worried we wouldn't be able to find anything so late.  I started the hunt, and we had a fabulous house booked by that afternoon!  We stayed on Crystal Beach, and had a perfect relaxing vacation.  It was close to home, affordable, but perfect nonetheless!  Mason loved the beach!!  Here a few pictures from our trip...


Heading to the beach!

Playing with Grandad...

Before the trip was over, Mason started saying Grandad in context!

Mason made a friend at the beach house!  He loved this bird statue.

Beach Baby!






We got this visor for 99 cents at Old Navy.  Nick said Mason looks like a frat boy!

Playing on the deck.

Please ignore how gross I look...this was on our way out, headed home!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails