Tuesday, July 15, 2014

26 Weeks with Oliver





Baby Size:  1lb. 6oz. 14in. The size of a green onion

Gender: Boy!  Oliver Jude

Maternity Clothes:  Maternity mostly

Sleep: Ok I guess

Best moment this week:  Mason telling me that Oliver could sleep in his bed with him!  So sweet!

Movement:  Yes, and I love sitting him and watching his movements from the outside. 

Food Cravings:  Surprisingly, nothing really

What I miss:  Abs...my stomach is getting bigger and bigger, and since I have no torso whatsoever it is only going to grow even more!

What I am looking forward to:  Taking Mason to his first Circus

Milestones:  He is opening his eyes now and can respond to our voices via movements!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Very moody and emotional.  Like crying for no reason...God Bless my husband

Belly Button:  Still an innie, but it is starting to get more flat all the way across.  It doesn’t go in very much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails