Wednesday, July 2, 2014

6 Months with Oliver

How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Baby Size:  Eggplant…13.5in. and 1.7lbs.

Maternity Clothes:  Primarily maternity. 

Gender: Sweet baby boy!

Sleep:  Pretty Good, I am loving my pregnancy body pillow!

Best moment this week:  Finding out I don't have gestational diabetes.  After my initial blood work, my glucose was elevated, so I had to do the three hour glucose test.  It was not fun, but thankfully all my results came back normal!

Movement:  Oliver is almost always on the right and pretty low.  He moves the most at night.

Food Cravings: I have been a lot thirstier lately and am drinking quite a bit more water. 

What I miss:  Not peeing constantly.  It seems worse this time than it did with Mason.

What I am looking forward to: A three day weekend.  Mason loves having his daddy home, and this weekend we get him an extra day!

Milestones:  His nostrils are starting to open up, and he is taking breaths.  He is getting fatter and filling in his wrinkly skin.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Brackston Hicks and some leg cramps.

Belly Button:  Still an innie, but it is starting to get more flat all the way across.  It doesn’t go in very much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails