Monday, July 21, 2014

27 weeks with Oliver

How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Baby Size:  He's the size of a cucumber…14in. and 2.2lbs.

Gender: Boy! Oliver Jude!

Maternity Clothes:  Other than PJs or lounging, it is all maternity

Sleep: I have to switch sides a lot, and I am getting up to pee every night.  Not too bad though

Best moment this week:  Having both my boys lay on my belly and talk to Oliver.  Mason also learned to spell his name and will sing it to him!

Movement:  Yes, and he is so low! I feel him the most under my bump.  I actually can't see it because the bump is in the way.

Food Cravings:  I have had hardly any cravings this pregnancy.

What I miss:  Being able to pick up and hold Mason.

What I am looking forward to:  Baby shower for my friend Katy.  Her little girl is due one month before Oliver.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Pretty hormonal still, some leg cramps, and back ache.  All normal and not terrible.

Belly Button:  Pretty much flat across now...it is so not cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails