Baby Size: Large Cantaloupe …we had an ultrasound and they said he was about 5lbs and 2 oz. Even better news: he will definitely be less than 8 lbs. when he is born, somewhere between 7-7.5. Yay for no giant baby!
Gender: Handsome little man! Oliver Jude
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much maternity, but today I am in a regular top.
Sleep: Generally pretty good until I try to re-position, it is quite painful to roll and turn now so it takes longer to fall back asleep.
Best moment this week: Oliver is already head down, yay for no breech baby! All of the following is from Mason's update, but it is exactly the same for Oliver! Crazy! She told us his positioning…all on the right side with his head down, his back along my right side, and his butt under my ribs. This explained a lot about what Nick and I see and feel on my belly!
Movement: No slowing down yet, even in his tight living quarters he is all over the place!
Food Cravings: Ice water for sure. I am very thirsty in the evenings.
What I miss: I guess doing anything with ease, but I am really enjoying my pregnancy.
What I am looking forward to: My baby boy’s birthday! I can’t believe how close it is getting!
Milestones: Getting fatter!
Pregnancy Symptoms: My feet and hands have been swelling some. I don't think I've mentioned it, but it has been going on for a while. It isn't extreme, and I don't those crazy gross swollen feet. I did ask my dr. about it though, and she said it just because it's summer and I'm hot.

No comments:
Post a Comment