Monday, September 8, 2014

34 Weeks with Oliver

How Far Along: 34 Weeks…6 weeks left, it is getting so close!

Baby Size: Pineapple …close to 5 lbs. and anywhere from 18-20 inches

Gender: Handsome little man! Oliver Jude

Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes now.

Sleep: Not too terrible this week! It has been relatively good, but I am definitely more tired in general.

Best moment this week: Mason telling me he loves Oliver.  I love that he is excited, and he will talk about Oliver without being prompted!

Movement: I swear this boy is trying to push out the front of my stomach! He is pretty much pushing or shoving non-stop…poor guy has no room in my tiny torso.

Food Cravings: Definitely Blue Bell!! I am also really thirsty for ice water a lot.

What I miss: Being comfortable in general…you kind of take it for granted until no position seems to be totally comfortable.

What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound next week.

Milestones: Another week closer to being full-term!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Nothing new…backache, ligament pains, and pressure in general in and around my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails