With Mason on the left and Oliver on the right...
I'm 9 months pregnant! In between teaching moody 7th graders, chasing a 3 year old, and trying to give my husband at least some attention, I often forget how far along I am and that this baby is about to be here.
How Far Along: 37 Weeks…less than a month to go, only 3 more weeks!
Baby Size: Watermelon, I can’t believe I am carrying around a watermelon …around 6lbs. and close to 19-21 inches
Gender: Baby boy...Oliver Jude
Maternity Clothes: Whatever is comfortable at this point. Some of my maternity tops have gotten too short to really wear in public.
Sleep: There are both good and bad nights. Lately, I have to switch sides a lot because my hip and/or shoulder will start to hurt. Some nights I fall asleep just fine and can stay asleep while others I am constantly thinking about all the things I need to do and can't seem to turn my brain off.
Best moment this week: Finishing up getting everything we needed. We had a moment of panic when we realized we hadn't actually gotten things pulled out, hadn't bought any diapers, etc. So now that is all done!
Movement: Still moving like crazy even though there is no room. Sometimes it gets a little painful since there isn’t much ‘extra’ space for all the moving he does.
Food Cravings: Random, but I had to have Nilla Wafers!
What I miss: Having ankles, haha. My feet have been swelling, and it really isn’t attractive. I'm ready to lose weight and feel like myself again.
What I am looking forward to: Obviously, meeting my little man! Plus, we now go to the Dr. every week. I just can’t wait to hold him!!
Milestones: He is full-term!!! He could be born anytime now and it would be ok!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Nothing horrible…backache, pressure type pain since he has dropped, and some swelling. Overall, I have thoroughly enjoyed my pregnancy and can’t complain a bit; I truly feel blessed with how well this pregnancy has gone!
Belly Button: It is a slight outie…I can’t wait to have my normal belly button back!
Dr. Update: Everything looks awesome! I am dilated 1 cm and 50% effaced...less than with Mason, but still some progress!! She said he probably weighs in the low 6lb range and will most likely only be slightly over 7lbs when he is born. Thank goodness for no 10lb baby! We have already scheduled my induction, so unless he decided to come early he will be forced out on Oct. 7th. We are so ready for this wonderful blessing to be here and more than anything I just can't wait to hold him!

No comments:
Post a Comment