It has been a while since I update, but I have an excuse!! My birthday was last Thursday, and things have been busy since. I had a fabulous birthday dinner with my hubby at Escalantes, which is was amazing as usual. Saturday the rents came over to cook for me and hang out, and then that evening I went out with my little brother and his girlfriend. All in all it was a wonderful birthday weekend! I got the coolest gift ever from Eric and Selina...
I wanted speakers for my Ipod, and these are by far the sweetest ones I have ever seen. You get to decorate them however you want with sharpies! We decorated about half of them together, I am finishing up the rest while my kids are testing, haha. I will try and put pictures of the completed speakers up soon!
So, I turned 24 and did not feel old until 2 things happened:
1. It was also a kindergarten student's birthday. I asked him how old he was and he said 6. Then he asked me how old I was, and I told him I was 24. His response was "Whoah! Hahaha, that's old!" Thanks Cedric!
2. It was pointed out to me that I am twice as old as my students, literally! I teach 7th grade so they are 12.

No comments:
Post a Comment