We had a crawfish boil on Saturday for my brother's birthday. It is always fabulous to have the family together, and good food makes it even better!
It is kinda nice that my parents have never really moved...they have been in the same house for about 30 years. Both my brothers and I grew up in that house, so going there really is like going home. I love when we all go over there because it means so much to all us!
Ginny, my sister-in-law, and I collaborated on making a monkey on Eric's cake. I think it turned out pretty good for us being "non-artist"!
On an entirely different note, today my 7th graders decided it would be awesome/hilarious to call me 'Momma S'. Despite my insistence that I am soooo not their mom, they think it is a great idea to call me 'Momma S'. I am not exactly a fan of this; however, Nick says I should just take it as a compliment. Who knows...
No comments:
Post a Comment