Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Santowski Past

I am planning on doing a massive photo project in our hallway with black picture frames.  I wanted a lot of different family pictures from the past and present.  Nick asked around and his aunt gave us stuff from his grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary so we could have old Santowski photos.  It is super exciting to see what everyone looked like and to have all these old photos.  Here are a few of the fun ones that mean something to Nick and I...


This is Nick's grandparents at their wedding...how awesome is that!!  They have been married for 59 years, INCREDIBLE!  Nick and I hope to be like them!


Grandparents through the years...they are the cutest couple!


Sorry, I couldn't make it rotate.  This is Nick's parents wedding picture.  I love that we have these photos to look back on, and to eventually share with our children!

Once I actually get frames and pictures up on the walls I will post and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails