Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Brother!

Today my little brother, Eric, turns 20!  I love this kid...it is a love that has grown since we both left home.  We were totally the bickering siblings that thought they hated one another, but now we enjoy our time together and would be there for each other in a heart beat!


I adore my brother!  He is growing up to be an awesome man.  I love that he and Nick have become like brothers and are super close.  This picture definitely shows their personalities...they knew I was taking a picture of their backs so they planned 'the turn and pose' just as I snapped this shot. (Sorry it is so small, I took it off of Face Book)



Eric has met a wonderful girl named Selina, and I hope nothing but the best for them!


Happy Birthday, Eric!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails