It is the little things in life (or sometimes big!) that make me smile, so here's to my obsessions at the moment
- Snapple Raspberry Tea made with green and black tea...it is so so crazy good! Plus, you get a fun fact on the inside of every lid! (I could only find a picture of the diet)
- This obsession is not just current, more like a 2 year obsession! Volkswagen Tiguan! Nick and I have been looking into them for a while...we were originally looking at the Touareg and then the Tiguan(which is a smaller version) came out we knew that was going to be my next vehicle! We have done everything from test drive, price, haggle, and all that is left is to buy. We are hoping to purchase one at the end of the year!
- The Drink Station! It is this super cool drink/hang out place in Pearland right by our house. It has an awesome, eclectic vibe. The best part is that you get the fun cup that they like seal and you puncture the top with a giant straw! This is exciting to me because I don't like tapioca, and you usually only get the fun cup with tapioca drinks, but here you always get it. Lame, I know, but it makes me smile!
- Live Entertainment! Over the last couple of months we have gotten tickets to...
- Nick won Taylor Swift tickets...despite those who say she is not good live, we have seen her live before and she sounded awesome!
- Nick got Conan O'Brien tickets, which means we are having a 3 day weekend in Austin and I am super pumped about that!
- Last week Nick was able to get an awesome pre-sale deal for Lady GaGa tickets! He really is the best husband...this makes 3 concerts that are totally girly but he hasn't complained a bit!
I was going to write a post just like this today to try and get over my bad day yesterday. Oh, and buy a VW...you'll love it! I like both of their SUVs but I'm just not really a SUV person so I went for the car instead.
ReplyDelete