Saw this on Emily's blog and thought I would do it as well!
A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: It changes at certain times of the day on its own. We have it follow a schedule, and I have no idea what it is on now but we are always comfortable!
B- My BEDROOM theme is: Mostly light blues and cream. The furniture is a dark wood, but it is still a work in progress.
C- The CAR in the driveway is: My lovely Camry. I can't wait for a new car, but there is always something we seem to want more, and since it drives fine I guess I can't complain too much.
D- My DESK looks: A little more cluttered then I would like. It is a huge, beautiful glass desk, but with all my recent purchases for my classroom laying on it it is not as clean and organized as usual.
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: Usually around 9:00 unless I have to be somewhere or something to do. Unfortunately this will be changing in a couple weeks.
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair.
G- My GARAGE is filled with: Nick's tool chest and tools, all kinds of yard stuff, 2 cars, a dresser waiting to be refinished, etc.
H- My HOUSE is: full of love! It is taking a lot longer then we wanted to decorate, but I love it and the memories, hopes, and dreams that it is already full of!
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: Our bed, which is not made, the book I just finished reading on my night stand, and some of Nick's clothes on the ground (which I will make him pick up tonight, haha).
J- My favorite JUICE is: Orange.
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: The bar! It is huge, and makes for the perfect spot to have family and friends hang around and to put out food, snacks, flowers, etc.
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: My parents and brothers
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: A credit card offer. I get at least two a day.
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: Friendly and neighborly I hope!
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Not much, we are in serious need of grocery shopping. We do have lots of fresh veggies though, and probably more condiments then necessary.
P- My last house PARTY was: July 5th, we had family over for a post 4th of July party.
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Last night I made chicken Alfredo, which was very quick and so yummy.
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: The living room! It is cozy and where we spend most of our time, and the kitchen is right next to it. I love all the rooms though, except for the naked formal living/dining area in the front of the house.
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Pantene.
T- My largest TELEVISION is: I think 42 or something, it is the only TV we have in our house.
U- UNDER my bed you will find: Our bed is the only bed with nothing under it, the "real" guest room has giant pictures under it because our wedding reception was an old theater so our pictures were like the movie posters and the eventual nursery has a daybed with a trundle underneath it.
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: A week ago, and we will vacuum again this weekend.
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: Our garden and the dog house.
X- I wish I had X-TRA: Money, but who doesn't. I would love to get my dream, huge dining room table, take a trip to London like now, get a new car, have a baby, the list goes on and on. However, Nick and I are beyond blessed so we have no complaints.
Y- My YARD is: The front yard is lovely with green grass and bushes and our tree, the backyard, not so much. With rain and rain and more rain combined with mud and dogs it is a little sad looking.
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: Anywhere from 10 to 12 depending on what is going on; however, when summer is over I will be going to bed by 10. I am an old lady who needs her sleep!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
yay! I love reading these! I too want a dining table (if we had a formal dining room), a trip to London and a baby! :) How are we even old enough to want babies...when did that happen?
ReplyDelete