| I know this picture is horrible, we just got back from the gym... How far along: 16 Weeks! Baby size: About 5 in. or so Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, but probably around 4-5 lbs. Maternity clothes: Not really, but Nick did take me shopping! We found two super cute tops that I can wear now without looking ridiculous and a dress that is awesome and doesn’t look like a maternity dress at all. Sleep: Still good, I still have days where I get really tired but they aren’t as common. Best moment this week: Feeling better and not blowing my nose every 5 minutes! Movement: Still waiting…very impatiently I might add! Food cravings: Still fruit and I am big on oranges now. What I miss: Nothing really. Being able to comfortably button my pants would be nice though, haha. What I am looking forward to: 13 days until we find out gender…it is killing us!! Milestones: The baby can recognize our voices. Nick has read to my stomach also. Pregnancy Symptoms: Congestion and being a little snotty, but that is really it. I am so thankful that I have had no nausea or vomiting! |
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment