Our cradle!
I mentioned before that my parents got it for us for Christmas, and we are absolutely in love! I so did not want a bassinet because most are ugly and not the best for the baby to sleep in. When I found this cradle I knew it was the one because it was not super expensive, the reviews are fabulous, and it is unbelievably precious! My mom will be making bedding for it once Nick and I can decide on a fabric.
Diaper bag!
I got my Babymel diaper bag that I wanted! Nick was able to find one for me a little cheaper than what most places were charging so he just went ahead and got it. I love it, and it will be perfect. It has tons of pockets, an insulated pocket for formula/milk, and a changing pad. Nick has found the messenger bag that is a diaper bag that he wants so we will be getting that soon.
Slowly but surely we will get it all, and it will be even easier to get things after Jan. 26th when we find out if we are having a boy or girl!!
I'm so glad we are using a cradle as well...they're so much prettier!
ReplyDelete