I am definitely starting to show!
How far along: 17 Weeks! Baby size: About 5 1/2 in. The size of a turnip! Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, but probably between 5-6 lbs. Maternity clothes: Not really, but I am carrying kind of high so the only thing that fits are the two pair of low rise pants I have. So, I have one pair of jeans and one pair khakis that I always wear. I did buy some incredibly cute maternity jeans that look totally normal and have like an elastic waist band and no panels. They are crazy comfy but still a little big, and the best part is they were apparently on super clearance because when I got to the register they were only $7!! Sleep: I wake up several times to switch positions; I can’t sleep in one position for too long before I get uncomfortable. Overall not too bad though. Best moment this week: Two things: 1. Seeing and talking to wonderful friends! My best friend on the planet called me and we talked for a while, I got to see and hang out with my college roommate/bridesmaid, and I had lunch with two fabulous teachers I worked with at my old school last year. It was amazing! 2. Waking up feeling like my heart was racing, only to then wonder I why could feel my heart beating in my stomach, and finally being awake enough to realize that it was the baby’s heartbeat I was feeling!! Movement: Still waiting…but I can feel the heartbeat when I lay really still! Food cravings: Still fruit and grapes in particular this week. What I miss: Not a thing right now, pregnant life is awesome. I am sure I will regret saying that though, haha! What I am looking forward to: 1 week from today we do our anatomy ultrasound and finally find out boy or girl!!! Nick and I both took the whole day off and after the ultrasound and Dr. we are going shopping! Milestones: The baby is getting finger prints! We have picked a crib, just need to order it. We decided we wanted an armoire but the one we wanted no longer comes in the color we want so we are still looking there, but if we have a girl I know the colors for the nursery. Slowly but surely we are getting there! Pregnancy Symptoms: Some back pain has started, but nothing really. |
YAY for finding out if it's a boy or girl! DO you have names picked out yet or are you waiting to find out before you decide?
ReplyDeleteMexican superstition: if you're carrying high, it's a girl! :)
ReplyDelete