Tuesday, February 22, 2011

22 Weeks





I look huge all over, and I promise that is not really the case.  This is definitely not the most flattering picture!

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Baby Size:  Spaghetti Squash, 1.2 lbs.

Total weight gain: 11 lbs.  I don’t particularly like the sound of it, but it is at the low end of what I should gain.  So, I am still healthy and on target so no worries!

Maternity Clothes:  A mix of both, but maternity clothes are starting to become more and more comfortable.

Sleep:  Some good nights, some bad. I am usually able to get comfortable, but I have issues falling asleep and staying asleep some nights.

Best moment this week:  Someone stopping me at the store to ask how far along I was, that must mean I look pregnant now!  That is so exciting to me!

Movement:  YES, finally!  I have been able to feel Mason kick a few times a day for about a week now.  Nick can’t feel him yet (damn placenta), but the days he can are fast approaching!

Food Cravings:  Of course, still fruit and ice cream. 

What I miss:  Being able to find cute, reasonably priced clothes that fit.  Maternity clothes can get very expensive and it is definitely not all attractive.

What I am looking forward to:  My birthday on Friday, having all of the nursery furniture, and my Dr. appt. on Thursday.

Milestones:  Feeling my little man kick!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Round ligament pains and some back ache, all in all no real complaints though.

Stretch Marks: Not yet, hoping to keep it that way!

Belly Button:  Still an innie, but I am worried about what the future holds…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails