| How Far Along: 23 Weeks Baby Size: Papaya, how cute is that, I have a little papaya in me! Total weight gain: Not sure, but probably a number I don’t like the sound of. Maternity Clothes: A mix of both, some things fit and others don’t so maternity clothes kinda fill in the gaps. Sleep: Not too terrible this week. Best moment this week: Got all of the furniture for the nursery ordered, the crib is actually already put together in the nursery. Plus, we got all of the fabric for the bedding so my mom can start sewing! Yesterday, we went to the Dr. and everything looked great. Heard Mason’s heartbeat and got my belly measured! Movement: YES, and I can’t wait for Nick to be able to feel it. Food Cravings: Still fruit and ice cream. What I miss: Not too much, pregnant life is pretty good. What I am looking forward to: My birthday weekend and then next weekend is jam packed with Rodeo, ballet, and a musical! Milestones: Feeling my little man kick! Pregnancy Symptoms: I feel like my stomach is literally stretching, like my abs are sore. Nothing horrible though. Stretch Marks: Not yet, hoping to keep it that way! Belly Button: Still an innie, but I am worried about what the future holds… |
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
Nursery room pictures!!!
ReplyDelete