Friday, February 18, 2011

Nothing but love...



So this past weekend was a big one for Nick and me.  Not only was it Valentine’s Day but it was also our wedding anniversary!  We got married the 13th, a Friday the 13th to be exact.  It wasn't the original date but life happens and this turned out to be the date of our fabulous wedding.  At first we weren’t exactly thrilled about it being so close to V-day, but now we have decided that we are fans!  Deals, specials, sales all for our anniversary.  Plus, we get to extend our celebration of love for an extra day (cheesy I know, but true)!

Friday:

I got these gorgeous flowers delivered to work with a sweet card.  Then, we headed to a spa for a couples massage, pedicure, and chocolate covered strawberries and champagne! The place was fabulous and made it so I could have a prenatal massage and OJ instead of champagne!  It made for a wonderful evening with the best husband ever.
 
Saturday:


This yummy treat arrived at our doorstep in the morning.  I really do have the best husband ever!!  We went to our all time favorite restaurant where we always go for our anniversary.  We had a fabulous dinner, they put flowers on our table for us, and they gave us a free dessert.  A lovely, lovely evening!














Sunday:

We cooked ourselves a wonderful 3 course dinner.  We enjoyed cooking and spending the day together, not to mention the weather was gorgeous!


French Onion soup in our fancy little crocks!

Filet Mignon, asparagus, baked potatoes, and of course sparkling grape juice!

Cheesecake and coffee (don't worry it was only one tiny cup)!

I love my husband to pieces more and more everyday and our anniversary and Valentine’s Day celebrations were wonderful!  To make the weekend even more amazing I felt my baby boy kick for real for the first time!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bouquet of tulips! You left me hanging: where's the favorite restaurant?! It sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails