Baby Size: He's the size of a cucumber…14in. and 2.2lbs.
Total weight gain: Still not really sure, I got really sick this week and haven't been eating much.
Gender: Boy! Mason Rhys!
Maternity Clothes: A mix of both, but quite a bit of maternity this week because I was sick and wanted to be really comfortable.
Sleep: Good other then coughing all night.
Best moment this week: I got a present in the mail from my best friend...I will explain more in a bit.
Movement: Yes! The only time it is uncomfortable is when he decides to curl up under the left side of my rib cage.
Food Cravings: I have been sick so nothing has really sounded good to me. Baked potato soup is really about all I ate.
What I miss: Nothing really, I miss not being sick but that isn't necessarily pregnancy related.
What I am looking forward to: Baby shower on April 2nd! Still have a few more weeks before my next Dr. visit.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Backache mostly, and it has been terrible this week with me being sick.
Stretch Marks: Not yet.
Belly Button: Pretty much flat across now...it is so not cute!
So, as I mentioned this week was not the best. I got pretty sick and once my fever hit 101 Nick told me to call into work and call my Dr. Usually the Dr. just calls in a prescription to the pharmacy and I go pick it up, at least that is what happened earlier in my pregnancy. Well, this time my Dr. was out of the office and they were being very difficult! I had to go in, see the like physician assistant, and then get a prescription that they have just called in before. Very irritating! Also, this week a student set two fires in our school over night and our school had to be closed. Luckily, we were only closed a day and the fires did not cause too much damage. No one was hurt because it happened at 2am and they have already arrested the student as well. However, despite all of this I have the BEST friend in the entire world! We had a package at our door addressed to me. I didn't remember ordering anything so I quickly ripped through the packaging to find a little box! At first I though I was ruining some surprise from Nick, but then I saw my friends name on the packing slip. Even more curious I opened the little box to find a card that read, "Nick and Dani, I love you guys and can't wait to meet Mason! Love, Sara". Inside the box was the cutest James Avery charm ever, and she had it engraved with Mason's name. How cute is this...
So, as I mentioned this week was not the best. I got pretty sick and once my fever hit 101 Nick told me to call into work and call my Dr. Usually the Dr. just calls in a prescription to the pharmacy and I go pick it up, at least that is what happened earlier in my pregnancy. Well, this time my Dr. was out of the office and they were being very difficult! I had to go in, see the like physician assistant, and then get a prescription that they have just called in before. Very irritating! Also, this week a student set two fires in our school over night and our school had to be closed. Luckily, we were only closed a day and the fires did not cause too much damage. No one was hurt because it happened at 2am and they have already arrested the student as well. However, despite all of this I have the BEST friend in the entire world! We had a package at our door addressed to me. I didn't remember ordering anything so I quickly ripped through the packaging to find a little box! At first I though I was ruining some surprise from Nick, but then I saw my friends name on the packing slip. Even more curious I opened the little box to find a card that read, "Nick and Dani, I love you guys and can't wait to meet Mason! Love, Sara". Inside the box was the cutest James Avery charm ever, and she had it engraved with Mason's name. How cute is this...
No comments:
Post a Comment