Monday, April 11, 2011

29 Weeks!



How Far Along: 29 Weeks, only 11 left to go!

Baby Size: butternut squash…16in. and 2.5lbs.

Gender: Beautiful baby boy, Mason Rhys!

Maternity Clothes: A mix of both still, I have a few things that are not maternity.

Sleep: Really good this week, I slept pretty hard for once!

Best moment this week: I had a fabulous baby shower!  Nick and I felt so loved and know that Mason will be loved so much as well!

Movement: Tons, before when I was teaching he was pretty still and now he is pretty much going all day.

Food Cravings: Fruit, as always, lately watermelon.

What I miss: Being able to bend over with ease.

What I am looking forward to: We are going to the Dr. on Thursday!

Milestones: His brain is starting to wrinkle and grow!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Mostly just the back ache.

Stretch Marks: So far Palmer’s tummy butter has been doing its job! Let’s hope it stays that way!

Belly Button: Pretty much flat, but it still goes in just a little. Again, not very attractive…


My mom is in the process of making all of Mason's bedding.  For the shower, though, she gave us an awesome quilt that she made him and a gorgeous crochet blanket.  I have the best mom in the world!!






Also, it is strawberry picking season again!!  

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know the berry picking places were open again! We have one down the street from us that we love! I should go soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails