Tuesday, April 26, 2011

31 Weeks



How Far Along: 31 Weeks…9 left to go, single digits!

Baby Size:  Head of lettuce…17in. and almost 3.3 lbs.
Gender:  My little man!

Maternity Clothes:  Mostly maternity, occasionally some things that are not.

Sleep:  Good and bad…I will sleep really hard and not move for a couple hours and then I wake up stiff and needing to switch sides.  The main problem is that when I go to roll over onto the other side I get ridiculously bad ligament pains and back pains and have a hard time falling back to sleep.  When I am asleep it is good though.

Best moment this week: The shower at Nick's office was incredible!  We are so blessed to have so many people who care about us and Mason!

Movement:  He still loves to wiggle a lot!  It is more wiggling and rolling that kicking now.

Food Cravings:  Fruit, and oranges in particular. 

What I miss:  My back not hurting, I have never really had backaches, but they are in full swing now.  Other than that I have loved being pregnant!

What I am looking forward to:  My best friend is throwing us a "friend shower" this coming weekend that we are excited about.  Plus, we are making real progress in the nursery!

Milestones:  He is starting to fatten up!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Some seriously painful ligament pains and backache

Stretch Marks: Not yet, but we are using Palmer’s Tummy Butter more frequently then before and may actually have to buy another one.

Belly Button:  It is flat across, not really in or out.


As I mentioned the shower that Nick's office gave us was amazing and here are a few pictures...

His awesome cake!


Scott found the perfect potty!  It actually says GOAL when you use it!


Super cute "cake" that Nick's team lead got.  Each little slice had something in it!


It was a Dynamo themed shower, in case you can't tell!  They really went all out, and made it special!

1 comment:

  1. ok, that potty is pretty funny! When I roll over at night I lay on my back for a few seconds and I make sure I don't stretch. Then, I use my arms more to roll over than my tummy muscles and that seems to make it a bit less painful. Also, this may sound odd but it really helps with back pain. I get down on my hands and knees and sometimes I put the front half of my body in a comfy chair or ottoman...so your belly is below you. Then Jonathan massages my back for me while I'm still in that position. When I first heard of doing back rubs that way I didn't think it would make that much of a difference but it really did for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails