Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 Weeks...






Please ignore the light on the floor...it was sunny when we took the picture, obviously.





How Far Along: 30 Weeks…this whole pregnancy is flying by!

Baby Size:  Butternut Squash…17in. and almost 3lbs.

Maternity Clothes:  Still a mix of both, but I am on the hunt for reasonably priced, maternity, khaki shorts that are not grandma looking!  I have a pair of denim short from Heidi Klum’s collection that are beyond awesome, now I just want some khakis as well.

Sleep:  Good and bad…I will sleep really hard and not move for a couple hours and then I wake up stiff and needing to switch sides.  The main problem is that when I go to roll over onto the other side I get ridiculously bad ligament pains and have a hard time falling back to sleep.  When I am asleep it is good though.

Best moment this week:  Had a fabulous Dr. appt, I love my Dr.!  Also, I was able to rest a small bowl of strawberries on my stomach while sitting on the couch…Nick just laughed!

Movement:  So much!!  Last night he decided he wasn’t ready for bed when I was so that meant I did not fall asleep for a while.  Mason also decided to wake up before I was ready to as well.  However, I love feeling him all day, let’s me know he is ok!

Food Cravings:  I am still pretty big on all fruits, and I have been so unbelievably thirsty. 

What I miss:  Not a whole lot...being able to get comfortable easily I suppose.

What I am looking forward to:  My little man’s birthday, however he does NOT need to make that happen for a little while longer.  Baby shower at Nick’s work next week!!  They are awesome and so sweet to do this for us!

Milestones:  His bone marrow has taken over production of red blood cells, which means he is more likely to make it if he pops out early.  Plus, he has about a 95% chance of survival if born now.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Some seriously painful ligament pains and backache

Stretch Marks: Not yet, but we are using Palmer’s Tummy Butter more frequently then before and may actually have to buy another one.

Belly Button:  It is flat across, not really in or out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails