Monday, May 9, 2011

33 Weeks!





I am behind I know, but should be caught up for now!

How Far Along: 33 Weeks…a mere 7 weeks until my due date!

Baby Size: Pineapple …around 4.5lbs. and close to 18-19 inches

Gender:  Handsome little man!  Mason Rhys

Maternity Clothes:  Still a mix of both, but typically maternity  There are few things long enough to cover my belly now that aren’t maternity.

Sleep:  Just depends.  Some nights are better than others and some hours are better than others.  No huge complaints though.

Best moment this week:  Doctor love!  We met and picked our pediatrician!  We are in love and know she will be absolutely wonderful for Mason.  Plus, we I had a Dr.’s appt. that went fabulously…we got some great news and everybody is healthy!

Movement:  Lots of rolls, pushing, jabs, turns…watching my stomach has become both fascinating and creepy!  I can definitely tell he is running out of room though!

Food Cravings:  I am still pretty big on all fruits, and I have been so unbelievably thirsty.  Ice cream is also starting to make an appearance!

What I miss:  Not being sick…I was lucky enough to get yet another sinus infection.  Luckily, this one hit just in time for my Dr.’s visit and she already has me on an antibiotic. 

What I am looking forward to:  Maternity pics on Saturday!

Milestones:  His skeleton is hardening and he is one week closer to being in our arms!

Pregnancy Symptoms: The usual…backache and ligament pains

Stretch Marks: Not yet, but we are using Palmer’s Tummy Butter more frequently then before and may actually have to buy another one.

Belly Button:  Just barely starting to turn into an outie…I am so not excited about this!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails